неделя, 13 февруари 2011 г.

It's the 14th of February

Another year past and yet we are going to celebrate the 14th of February. But how many of us are happy with this holiday? Personally, I am glad that I got the most wonderful woman near me. It has been difficult for some time but we know that we are made for each other. I know it....and she knows it, too. However, I have prepared something for her, which I think is going to impress her. First of all, I did lie her about the place where we are going to visit. She felt a little depressed because I told her where were going and she was disappointed at the place. Mission accomplish. She does not have any idea that I am taking her to one of the most beautifufl restaurants in Sofia. This my hometown and it is the capital of Bulgaria, where I live and study medicine with the hope to become a great doctor in some years.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар